We’re here to help – COVID-19 update
These are not easy times for individuals or organizations and we all have a responsibility to do our bit and support each other as much as possible.
All our teams are working as usual and all our services remain available during this challenging period, especially as we know that many of you are actively using SIMUL8 in your jobs to help plan and adapt to this evolving and uncertain crisis.
Just like many others, our company has now switched to remote working. Our priority is, and always will be, the wellbeing of our team and users and this move ensures that our team are protected and that support to our users will continue uninterrupted.
There are also some other steps we’re taking to help:
- If you are working from home and need access to SIMUL8 you can use SIMUL8 Online which is accessible through any web browser. We are making this service available to all users free of charge during this period. If you don’t already have account, please let us know and we’ll set one up for you.
- We regularly support non-profit organizations and are keen to do more during this time of need. Such organizations can get in touch and use SIMUL8 for free. Likewise if you are working in the healthcare sector and we can be of assistance right now then get in touch and we’ll see if we can help – people rather than profit is our priority right now.
- Although travel is suspended our simulation experts are ready to deliver training, coaching and consulting services using online methods. We’re no strangers to delivering services this way, so you can be assured of a quality service, just let us know what you need.
- We are aware that many educational institutions are being asked to deliver courses remotely. If your students need SIMUL8 it will be available to them off campus so they can complete their coursework. An email will be sent to all academic tutors shortly with further details.
- Our team are developing free simulations to help organizations respond quickly, safely and effectively during the outbreak, including COVID-19 ICU preparation and COVID-19 drive-through testing simulations. If you have any ideas for further simulations, please get in touch.
We believe that by implementing these initiatives, we can do our bit to keep everyone safe and productive over the coming weeks.
Please get in touch to let us know if there is anything we can do during this time to support you in your critical efforts. We must all pull together and are ready to help if you need it.
Take care of yourselves and loved ones,
The SIMUL8 team