I joined SIMUL8 as a math and ORMS intern back in 1999. I spent my early years providing consulting to organizations helping them use simulation to improve their business processes and make decisions. This is where I developed my passion for software, as a user. I knew I wanted to be able to help shape and create the experience for the end user so moving into software development was the obvious path for me.
A decade and a bit later I am now the Chief Technology Officer for SIMUL8, responsible for the strategy and direction of our products, it's also my passion. I love software and every part of what goes into creating an amazing end user experience from the initial connection with our website, to how you interact with the software itself.
Posts by Frances
- You only need 3 results, 24 Oct 2016 in Technical Corner
- Hybrid simulation – does it add value or is it a passing craze?, 16 May 2016 in Latest News
- CTO Blog – Why SIMUL8 2016 Will Surprise You!, 22 Mar 2016 in CEO and CTO blog&Simulation Explained
- We’re at INFORMS 2015, 20 Oct 2015 in Latest News
- SIMUL8 2014 – A release for users, by users, 13 Mar 2014 in Latest News&News and Events