OR55 Conference to include day devoted to OR practitioners
From Aidan Cross at the OR Society
The annual OR Society Conference will be held at Exeter University Campus between the 3rd and 5th of viagra best buy September. Once again, the middle of the three days will include ‘Making an Impact: in practice’ devoted to workshops, talks and sessions which are chosen for their relevance to those practicing OR outside of academia.
The day will provide a fantastic opportunity to exchange ideas and expertise with people in similar fields, to explore issues of immediate relevance to practice, to try out new techniques and see if they work for you, to meet leading academics and discover what they can do for you – and what you can do for them, and to build your network among like-minded professionals.
The confirmed sessions include:
- Academic / Practitioner collaboration
- Speed networking
- Case studies showcasing important applications
- A choice of workshops including data visualization, how to increase your real-world impact, a taste of data science, the UK Data Service, discussions on the future of the OR practitioner and SIMUL8’s own Frances Sneddon looking at the Agile development process along with MCDA, System Dynamics and General Morphological Analysis technique tasters
- Conference Plenary speaker Colin Shearer, (Global Executive, Advanced Analytic Solutions, UK levitra at target pharmacy IBM). Colin cheap levitra buy online euro is a Worldwide Industry Solutions Leader for SPSS predictive analytics at IBM.
- Drinks reception (sponsored by Prospect Recruitment)
Tickets are available for the full 3 viagra discounts day conference or just for the MAI day.
Further details can be found on the MAI day website or via their Twitter feed @ORSOCMAIday