New SIMUL8 academic articles: Lean implementation, NASA and more!
Here are the latest articles added to our ever growing bank of papers! If you’ve written a paper featuring SIMUL8 that isn’t included, just comment below with a link and we’ll get it added. For all the academic articles from 2013, visit our simulation resources pages.
- NASA Launches Process&Organization Simulations: Risks Fall, Predictable Results Lift Off
Bilardo, Sander, Cusimano, Culver, Noonan.
- Improving Patient Waiting Times: a simulation study of an obesity care service
Antuela A Tako, Kathy Kotiadis, Vasilakis, Miras, le Roux.
- Modeling school system traffic flow with high population growth
Tiger, Cronin, Gunn, Thomas.
- Simulation Optimization: Improving decisions under uncertainty
Better, Glover, Kochenberger.
- Learning from Discrete-Event Simulation: Exploring the High Involvement Hypothesis
Monksa, Robinson, Kotiadisc.
- Implementation of lean in continuous Process-based Industries
Khalil, Stockton, Tourki, Mukhongo.