Launch & Grow a Successful Simulation Program
Lance Millburg, Senior Lean Six Sigma Project Manager, talks us through how Memorial Health System built their simulation team from the ground up into a nationally recognized program in 2 years.
In this webinar we hear about Memorial Health System’s five step approach to developing stakeholder buy-in, building the necessary training infrastructure, and getting exposure with strategically selected projects.
Gain lots of practical insights useful for individuals who are just getting started, as well as those who are established and looking to grow their simulation program and increase their impact.
- Step One: Give Them a Taste (3:47)
- Step Two: Learn The Tool, Build on Success (10:00)
- Step Three: Engage Your Stakeholders (18:31)
- Step Four: Build Standardization and Clarity (29:44)
- Step Five: Ramp It Up (37:33)
- Additional Models Ideas (46:25)
- Q & A (52:24)
Watch the Recording